How do I report a street light outage?
Ozarks Electric and SWEPCO/AEP maintain the city's street lights, depending on the area in which the street light is located. To report a street light outage, contact the appropriate utility service provider: Ozarks Electric (1-800-521-6144) or SWEPCO/AEP (1-888-216-3523). For more information, please refer to the Reporting Street Light Outages Resource.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole or other roadway defects?
2. How do I report a traffic light problem?
3. How do I report a street light outage?
4. How can I get assistance with a flooding problem or a clogged storm drain?
5. How do I report vegetation growing too close to power lines or street lights?
6. What services does the Transportation Division provide?
7. Is the Transportation Division responsible for the maintenance and repair of all streets located within the City of Fayetteville limits?
8. How can I find the traffic count for a certain street or area in Fayetteville?