What to expect after applying.

The application process could take up to four weeks and includes the following.

  • Planning Review - call 479-575-8267 for questions regarding zoning regulations and density cap.
  • Accounting Review - call 479-575-8287 for an HMR packet or with questions regarding HMR requirements.
  • Building Safety Inspection - call 479-575-8238 with questions regarding the life safety inspection. View the inspection checklist.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to apply for my Short-Term Rental (STR) business license?
2. How much does an STR business license cost?
3. What to expect after applying.
4. Which residential zoning districts require a conditional use permit?
5. Could my CUP application for a Type 2 STR be denied?
6. What is the density cap for Type 2 STRs?
7. What are the requirements for operating an STR?