How do I access water quality information?
Up-to-date water quality reports and information can be found on the City of Fayetteville website, and through the Beaver Water District website. There you will find public information about rain, runoff and other environmental factors and how they affect our drinking water.

If you have any water quality concerns, please contact our office at 479-575-8386. Beaver Water District

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a water and sewer outage?
2. Whom do I call about a missing or loose manhole, meter lid or storm drain cover?
3. I received a notice that my water supply will be interrupted for construction. What should I be prepared for?
4. My water is off and I am not sure why. What I should I do?
5. What is the process for installing a new water or sewer tap?
6. How do I request utility line locates before I dig?
7. How do I access water quality information?
8. How do I check for a water leak at my house?
9. What is backflow?
10. What kinds of hazards do backflow assemblies prevent?
11. What is a cross connection?
12. Does my backflow prevention device need to be tested?