10/10/2015 - 10/14/2015
06:00 am to 04:00 pm
Several roadways are scheduled to be microsealed this week beginning Monday, Oct. 10, 2016; the work is estimated to take approximately five days. Please note that rain could delay work and extend the overall construction time of this project.
Microsealing is a cost-effective asphalt treatment process that adds longevity to the existing roadway. The treatment cures quickly and in a matter of hours, the roadway is ready for traffic.
• Castleberry St (between High Ave and Sandingham St)
• Sandingham St (between High Ave and the Cul-de-sac)• High Ave (between Trillium Lane and New Bridge Rd)
• Trillium Lane (between High Ave and New Bridge Rd)• New Bridge Rd (between Neiborly Way and Trillium Lane
• American Pl (between Freedom Pl ad the Cul-de-sac)• Freedom Pl (between the Cul-de-sac and Bridgeport Dr)
• Bridgeport Dr (between New Bridge Rd and Mt. Comfort Rd)• Woodlark Ln (between Mt. Comfort and the Cul-de-sac)
• Quail Dr (between Raven Lane and Woodlark Lane)• Dove Dr (between Raven Lane and Woodlark Lane)
• Raven Lane (between Mt. Comfort and the Cul-de-sac)• Meadowlark Dr (between Raven Lane and Woodlark Lane)
• Dorchester Dr (between Prince William Dr and Appleby Rd)• Prince William Dr (between Quail Creek Dr and the Cul-de-sac)
• Ripple Creek Dr (between Quail Creek Dr and Dorchester Dr)• John Wayne Dr (Cul-de-sac)
• Quail Creek Dr (between Drake St and Appleby Rd)• Caston Dr (between Hartford Dr and the Cul-de-sac)
• Buckley Dr (between Caston Dr and Chadwick Dr)• Barrington Dr (between Caston Dr and Chadwick Dr)
• Hartford Dr (between Caston Dr and Chandwick Dr)• Chadwick Dr (between Hartford Dr and Buckley Dr)
• Brigham Dr (between Chadwick Dr and Fox Hunter Rd)
Thru traffic will be detoured to alternate routes and detour signs will be in place. Residents will be allowed access to their homes at all times but should expect some delays. Please use extreme caution when in the work area and watch for personnel and equipment.
On the behalf of the City of Fayetteville, we would like to express our appreciation in advance for your cooperation and understanding as we perform our work in this area. We regret the inconvenience this may cause; however, this will allow needed improvements to be made.
Donaldson Construction is performing the work on behalf of the City. If you have any further questions or comments, please contact Donaldson Construction by telephone at (417) 838-5450.