Sept. 1, 2023
Contact: Kimberly McGuire
Business License Clerk
Fayetteville business license renewals due Oct. 31
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The City of Fayetteville is reminding businesses to renew their business licenses by Tuesday, Oct. 31, to avoid late fees. The renewal fee is $15 and can be paid online from Sept. 1 through Oct. 31.
All businesses, including home-based businesses and short-term rental properties within the incorporated city limits of Fayetteville, must maintain a business license unless the business qualifies for an exemption. Please visit the City’s business license webpage to learn more.
Log in, or register if you have not accessed the City’s online portal before:
- Click on Dashboard.
- Scroll to My Licenses. If your license is not listed, please call 479-575-8352.
- Click Renew.
- Commercial and Home-Based Licenses: Complete required information; no attachments required.
- Short-Term Rental Licenses: Complete required information and include required attachments.
- Fayetteville City Council recently passed an ordinance limiting Type 2 licenses to 475 citywide. Any business that does not renew its license by Oct. 31 may lose the ability to renew after that date, if the cap is reached.
- Click Add to Cart to add the invoice to your cart and make a payment.
- E-checks, debit and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa or Discover) are accepted.
Please note: ACH or web bill payments will not be processed. Please do not make business license payments through your utility account; these will not be accepted.
For assistance with the online renewal process, please visit a kiosk located in the Development Services and Planning Department lobby at 125 W. Mountain St. during City hours of business.
Business license renewal notices are being sent by email Sept. 1. Renewals will be processed as quickly as possible.
For more information, please contact Kimberly McGuire, business license clerk, at 479-575-8352 or email@example.com.