Find Parking in Fayetteville
NOTICE OF CLOSURE FOR COVID-19
The City’s Parking Division will be closed to the public starting at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020. We are still operational with some staff continuing to work in the office and some staff working from home. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or 479-575-8280 if you have any questions.
Parking in Fayetteville
The City of Fayetteville’s Parking Management Department operates numerous parking lots, parking decks, and metered on-street spaces in the Downtown area and Dickson Street/Entertainment district. These are listed below.
In addition to City-managed parking, there are several privately operated parking facilities in these areas. The City does not manage, set fees or enforce towing / booting for these lots. Pay close attention to signage as rates and regulations on these properties vary.
To view a full map of all parking options, visit our interactive map her, or click on one of the printer-friendly maps below:
2-Hour Free Parking on the Square
Two-hour free parking for up to two consecutive hours within a four-hour time period.
Coin-Operated Metered Parking
Meters are found on-street and in the municipal lots located north of Mountain St. and north of Center St.
- Short-Term (meters with gray tops): up to two hours — 25 cents per hour
- Long-Term: up to 10 hours — 15 cents per hour
- Free after 6 p.m. Monday – Friday, and all day Saturday & Sunday
Meadow Street Municipal Parking Deck
W. Meadow Street behind the Chancellor Hotel, near College Avenue
- $4 for covered parking on the first level
- $3 to park on the third level
- second level is reserved for parking program participants.
Town Center Parking Deck
W. Rock Street between N. Block Ave. and N. East Ave., south of the Town Center
- $4 per entry
- Monthly parking available
Gated Municipal Parking Lots
211 W. Mountain Street Lot
- Restricted to City employees on weekdays
- Free to the public the from 4:30 p.m. Friday to 5:00 p.m. Sunday
42 W. Meadow Street Lot
- Reserved for monthly parking on weekdays
- Free to the public from 4:30 p.m. Friday to 11:30 a.m. Sunday
Dickson Street / Entertainment District
Spring Street Parking Deck, On-Street Parking, and Municipal lots
Fees for these parking areas are paid through Pay Stations located conveniently throughout the district. You may also pay using the convenient Pay By Phone service. Click here to learn how.
Pay Station Rates:
The Pay Stations will accept pre-payment fees prior to enforcement hours. Pre-payment will register time between 2 p.m. and 2 a.m. for amount requested. Parking in these areas is free from 2: a.m. to 2 p.m. Then 50 cents per hour daytime and $1 per hour evening.
Gregg Avenue Lot (Lot 70) Pay-n-Display
Open 24/7. Located at Gregg Avenue off Dickson St.
- 50 cents/hour
- Display receipt face up on the driver’s side dashboard.
Lot 53 University Annex
North of Watson Street off West Avenue
- Restricted to University of Arkansas students 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Free from 2 a.m. to 2 p.m. Then 50 cents per hour daytime and $1 per hour evening.