Virtual Meeting Information
During the COVID-19 pandemic, City Council and committee meetings will be held virtually for committee members and for members of the public who wish to participate. These meetings will be held via ZOOM. Instructions and meeting codes for each meeting will be published here 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Zoom Meeting How-To Info
- To register for the meeting, click on the Zoom meeting link in the Public Meeting calendar listing for the meeting you wish to attend.
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID number as provided in the Public Meeting calendar info.
- Use your full name as screen name
- All participants will be muted automatically when joining the meeting. Remember to un-mute your microphone before speaking.
To join by phone only, toll-free, dial:
- +1 (877) 853-5257
- +1 (888) 475-4499
When prompted, key in your Meeting ID number. If you do not have a Participant Number: press #
Phone numbers used to dial in to meeting will be masked for privacy
- Use “Raise hand” function when comment for an item is requested
- For phone, raise hand to be recognized with *9
NEW TO ZOOM?
Watch tutorial videos at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
Upcoming Virtual Meetings
Virtual meeting login information for City-hosted public meetings is available in the meeting details on the City Clerk’s Public Meetings calendar. Click here to view.
This calendar is published every Friday. Click here if you would like to sign up to receive the Public Meetings calendar by text or email each week.