|League||Sign-Ups||Season||Make-ups||Hard Cap Date|
|Spring (2023)||Jan 3 - Feb 13||Feb 27 - Apr 17||Apr 24 - May 1||May 8|
|Fall (2023)||Jul 3 - Jul 31||Aug 14 - Oct 2||Oct 9 - Oct 16||Oct 23|
Note: Hard Cap Date is the final date a tournament can be scheduled regardless of rainouts.
|2023 Spring Levels||Day of Week||Time|
|Recreation League||Monday||7:30 - 9:40 p.m.|
|Competitive League||Monday||7:30 - 9:40 p.m.|
Adult Soccer Overview
Fayetteville Parks and Recreation offers adult soccer leagues each spring and fall. Get your teammates or co-workers together and sign up a team! Games will take place on Monday evenings at Kessler Mountain Regional Park. Teams play eight guaranteed games, including a post-season tournament.
How Our League Works
- Team manager registers and pays the full team entry fee online and then a roster form will automatically be emailed to you.
- Teams play 8v8 on a short-sided field. One official per game is provided in registration costs.
- Teams are required to be in same color uniforms, with numbers.
- Both men and women ages 16+ are eligible to participate in the adult league.
- There will be eight guaranteed games, including a post-season tournament.
- Each team is responsible for providing a game ball.
"Free Agent" Player
Interested in playing, but don’t have a team? Here are some options.
- Attend the free open soccer practice sessions on February 13 and February 20 from 6-8pm at Kessler Mountain Regional Park - to get connected with a team or a group of "free agents" who are putting together a team.
- Get connected by joining our Facebook page: Fayetteville, Arkansas Parks and Recreation Adult Soccer Free Agents
- Will-be players may join the free agent list by emailing recreation program manager Lacie Ballard (information below).
If interested in the coed soccer league, please contact Recreation Program Manager, Lacie Ballard by email or 479-575-8369.
Competition Levels in Adult Soccer
The City of Fayetteville will be offering a Recreational Coed League and a Competitive Coed League.
Recreational Coed League (Non-Competitive, Purely Fun)
The Recreational Coed League is for teams seeking a fun-first, organized coed adult soccer program. The level of competition is designed for those who prefer fun, recreational soccer playing and for those who are new to the game of soccer or are returning after not playing for an extended period. Geared toward the recreational and novice level player.
Competitive Coed League (Moderately Competitive)
The Competitive Open League is for teams who like more competition. The majority of players have some soccer experience. Geared toward intermediate teams that are seeking to challenge themselves and others. This is for our intermediate level players to moderately competitive players. This is for any seasoned player, from competitive high school players to those who played in college.