Pay for Tickets or Permits
Payments cannot be made over the phone. You will need your violation (citation) number and license plate number.
- Pay Online
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted for online payments. The city does not accept American Express payments.
- Mail a check or money order, made payable to the City of Fayetteville, in the addressed envelope provided with your ticket. Do not mail cash.
- Drop the payment in one of the courtesy boxes located in the parking lots around the Downtown Square and Dickson Street areas
- Pay at the Parking Management Office in the Spring Street Parking Deck at 416 W Spring St.
Visit the Ticket Information FAQ for answers to common questions.
Parking violations may be written up to three times per day. All violations are subject to an additional Summons Fee of $25.00 if not paid within 14 days.
|Prohibited Parking / No Parking Zone||$70|
Fayetteville Code of Ordinances
Section 72.99 Penalties
If you feel you have received a parking violation in error, please complete a violation appeals form. The form must be submitted within 14 days of the violation date. You may appeal the citation online. In the online portal, simply look up the citation you wish to contest, click on the Citation Number and then click "Contest Citation". Fill out the short form titled "Request Administrative Review" and then click "Request Review".
Violation appeals are reviewed weekly. There will be no increase in the fine while it is in the review process. Once the review has been completed, an email and/or letter will be sent to you with the results. Please do not pay the violation while it is in the review process.
We appreciate you visiting our downtown and hope you continue to enjoy the many attractions Downtown Fayetteville and our Entertainment District have to offer. Remember, parking in the Entertainment District is free until 2 p.m. daily and parking in the Downtown Business District is free on nights and weekends. Please do not hesitate to contact the Parking Management Office at 479-575-8280 with any questions.
Parking Programs (Permits)
For those who park regularly in the Downtown Business District, Entertainment District, or Wilson Park South Neighborhood, such as employees or residents, there are various options for long-term or frequent parking, depending on the district.
- Parking permits can be applied for online, and some require documentation such as proof of residence. Visit the appropriate page for additional information and links to application forms.
- Parking cards, hang-tags, and coupons can be purchased by calling the Parking Management Office: 479-575-8280.
District-specific permit information may be found here:
Parking Program Invoices can be paid online with your credit card at no extra charge. Begin by setting up your online billing account. Create your account using your email address and creating a password. For your first payment using the online services, you will need your invoice number and the current amount due. Once your account is set up, simply wait for your future invoices to be posted to your account in order to make payments.
Please note: There are a select few customer invoiced accounts that cannot be paid online via credit card. These include major parking lot lease customers.
We hope you will find the online payment service an easy and convenient way to pay for your monthly or quarterly parking invoices. Please feel free to contact the Parking Management Office via email or by phone at 479-575-8280 with any questions or comments.