- Police and Fire Dispatch, Records, and Mobile software
- Development Services, Engineering, Planning, Building Safety, and Code Enforcement software
- Accounting, Purchasing, Budget, and Utility Billing software
- Time keeping software
- Building access control
- Video security cameras and software
- Police citation software and handheld devices
- Purchasing bid software
- Water and Wastewater Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software and network infrastructure
- Asset Management and Work Order System in Transportation, Parks Maintenance, RTC, Airport, Water and Sewer, and Facilities Management
- Parks and Recreation, event management and league management software
- Parking Management software
- Police vehicle laptops
- Police in-vehicle video
- Fire apparatus laptops
- Complaint management software that consolidate public reporting of issues into a comprehensive software application
- Fire Marshall inspection software to improve efficiency of Fire inspections
Major IT Projects:
This project included deploying tablet computers to field staff to reduce paper, reduce manual data entry, improve accuracy, and improve efficiency of the processing of work orders. As of June 2021 all planned departments are using the software. Staff recently setup monthly checkups with each department to continue to improve how city staff leverage the new software to improve operations.
New Utility Billing Deposit- A new Laserfiche form combines all required new Utility Application and Deposit information into a single location that allows customers to submit everything required for a new utility in a single form. New customers can access the new utility account form from any device and attach required documentation within a single simple process. The new form provides an efficient and intuitive process for utility customer service representatives (CSR) to review new applications, confirm the application is accurate, and respond to the customer through email if needed for additional information. The new form also supports remote workers since the form is electronically submitted directly to Laserfiche and can be reviewed and processed through Laserfiche. The form also allows CSR’s to copy and paste customer information directly from the form to New World ERP which reduces data entry time and errors.
This project built on to the Utility Billing utility account transfer Laserfiche process that was developed in 2018 that manages customers who transfer service to new locations. Since Fayetteville has a very high rental market the number of customer transfers is a very large task for staff to address. The 2018 project showcased how Laserfiche could improve efficiency and results in estimated 300,000-page annual reduction in paper documents processed by Utility Billing staff.