New Water & Sewer Services

In order to establish new service per city ordinance under normal circumstance a $50 minimum deposit must be paid. To start new water service the Application for Water Service (PDF) form must be filled out completely and signed, along with a valid picture ID, and a copy of your signed lease agreement. This must be done in our office at:

City Hall
113 W. Mountain Street
Fayetteville, AR 72701

For more information call 479-521-1258.